* Bush Babies to experience what they have learnt in the classroom first hand.
* Bush Babies to see all the Big 5 species in their natural environment.
* Bush Babies to learn about poaching, what it is and entails
* Bush Babies to learn about the Big 5 and how they are affected by poaching.
* Bush Babies to assist us in finding solutions to stop poaching.
The learners will be taken on an excursion where they will spend 2 days in the African bush learning mainly about poaching, of wildlife and what it entails, what are the drivers for people to end up poaching our wildlife, the Bush Babies will be given a clear understanding of what the products are wrongfully used for and told that these products do not work for instance the rhino horn is made p of the same substance as our fingernails therefore it does not work as medicine.
The Bush Babies will also be taken on game drives to see the Big 5 in their natural environment, learning about the different tree, grass species and learning about different birds species and mammals.