Bucks For the Band

  • Location
    United States
  • Status

The Problem

To raise money to help out with our local band program. We live in an economically depressed area, property taxes are very low, so we don't get a lot of money for the band and extra projects at our schools. I want to raise money to help out my band program.

Our Plan

I will take the items I make from recycled/discarded/found items and set them up at the VHS Christmas Concert. I will sell Christmas Ornaments, Magnets, and Greeting Cards that are made from aluminum cans, as well as Earrings, and Bookmarks tat are made from reclaimed buttons. I will give the band 40% of my total sales, and use the other 60% to replenish my stock and help with other needs in our small community of Valley AL.

Themes Addressed

  • term icon

The Benefit

About Roots & Shoots

We are nurturing the compassionate leaders of tomorrow.

Get To Know Our Model

New Report