Eva created the group
Save the environment 6 years, 3 months ago
Olivia posted an update in the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 3 months ago
***CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – 4TH CHALLENGE***
Plant a tree in your yard! (Or anywhere that you have permission to plant a tree!) Trees help fight climate change by removing CO2 or carbon dioxide from the air and carbon dioxide is a big part of global warming! You could order a tree online, plant one from a seed, (You know the little “helicopter”…[Read more]
anvita joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop joined the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 6 years, 3 months ago
Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 3 months ago
Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop posted an update in the group
The Little Things 6 years, 3 months ago
Hello and welcome to all of our members! I’m so happy to see you all!
I started this group as a way to collaborate, work together, discuss and support others in all the little things we can do each day to make the world a better place. I believe we all have the ability to make good choices that can make the world a cleaner, safer, more sustainable…[Read more]
Olivia joined the group
The Little Things 6 years, 3 months ago
Hello Olivia! Thank you so much for joining! Would you like to share something you care about in your community?
Hello! I try not to buy things with palm oil and I try to keep my community clean when I can! Also I try to plant trees in my yard because of all the deforestation in my community and I care about having trees here!!
I am passionate about the issue of palm oil as well! I joined your group! I was so happy to come across it.
Yes, I noticed you joined it! Thank you!
anvita joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 3 months ago
Olivia joined the group
The Flyway 6 years, 3 months ago
Monika Pranveer joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Olivia posted an update in the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 3 months ago
Has anyone done this challenge? No pressure, just wondering!
Olivia posted an update in the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 3 months ago
Palm Oil Problems 3rd challenge!:
Write to (mailing or emailing) a company that uses palm oil in their products. Explain to them why palm oil is bad and ask them to stop using it! It could be as simple as saying: “Growing palm oil destroys the rainforest, please stop using it!” or you could write a detailed letter! If you have anything to add to…[Read more]
Jennifer Levito posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Hi everyone! Are there any project ideas in the works? I would love to get involved. Thanks!
Jennifer Levito joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 3 months ago
Alyssa Levito joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 3 months ago
Jennifer Levito joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Jennifer Levito joined the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 3 months ago
Alyssa Levito joined the group
The Flyway 6 years, 3 months ago
Alyssa Levito joined the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 3 months ago
Alyssa Levito joined the group
The Little Things 6 years, 3 months ago
Hi Alyssa! Thank you for joining our group! Would you like to share where abouts your community is?
Hi! I live in Pennsylvania!
I have family there. It’s a beautiful area in a different way to Florida. I miss the cold weather sometimes!
Have you started a project of your own or would you like to share a topic that you’re interested in taking part in?
I have not started a project of my own wet. A topic I would be interested in taking part in is something to do with veganism. I am a vegan myself and would like to have a project with other people who share the same passion of helping animals. I would also like to take part in something to do with climate change! I believe veganism and climate…[Read more]
Those are both awesome topics and causes of interest. I’d love to form a project around veganism. I live in an ‘almost vegan’ household and we are heading more and more to being full vegans. Maybe you could share some of your favorite recipes with me/us! I think this could be a fun project to take part in!
That is amazing! Some of my favorite vegan foods are Violife cheeses and JUST vegan egg! Earth balance and Tofuti also have great foods!