Lillian Weidner joined the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 11 months ago
Lillian Weidner joined the group
Northern Virginia Roots and Shoots 5 years, 11 months ago
Coach Yuri posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 12 months ago
Yesterday evening I wrote a positivity post-it to my family. I just said “I love you soooooooo much!” and I posted it on a door in our apartment without saying anything. When they found the note it made them feel great! Thanks for the awesome idea.
Coach Yuri joined the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 12 months ago
Simay joined the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years ago
Olivia posted an update in the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years ago
***CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS-6TH CHALLENGE***
This week’s challenge is to recycle/upcycle as much as you can!
Recycling paper helps with climate change because if you recycle it less trees are cut down which means less CO2 is released and CO2 contributes to climate change!
So recycle anything you can!
If you don’t already have a recycling bin or…[Read more]
Aline Lima joined the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years ago
Aline Lima joined the group
Climate Change 6 years ago
Killian joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years ago
Cj joined the group
weasfent 6 years ago
Olivia joined the group
Climate Change 6 years, 1 month ago
Olivia posted an update in the group
Climate Change 6 years, 1 month ago
This group looks so so so awesome! I love the challenges! I already ate some dairy today, but I’ll try not to for the rest of the day
Olivia joined the group
Climate Change 6 years, 1 month ago
Kaia Nichole posted an update in the group
Climate Change 6 years, 1 month ago
For one day don’t eat any animal products if you can or if you can’t eat as little as possible for one or more day’s.
Emily posted an update in the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 1 month ago
***CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – MINI CHALLENGE ***
This week I thought we’d do an extra challenge. We’ve been doing lots
of challenges so why don’t we do an extra one? Your mini challenge for this week is to write a letter to any company, ballpark, etc. telling them things they can do to help stop climate change.
P.S. Remember, you don’t HAVE to do this.
Olivia posted an update in the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 6 years, 1 month ago
Thanks so much to anyone who signed/shared my petition and if you still want to sign it you can! Before it was at 1,033 signatures and now it has 1,075! Thank you so so so much!
Olivia posted an update in the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 1 month ago
Thanks so much to anyone who signed/shared my petition and if you still want to sign it you can! Before it was at 1,033 signatures and now it has 1,075, so 42 more people have signed it. Thank you so so so much!
Olivia posted an update in the group
Let Earth Grow: Teen Anti-Pesticide Alliance 6 years, 1 month ago
Hi! I have a question, what can we do to help get rid of pesticides? My family doesn’t use them but how can we help others not use them? Thank you!
Olivia posted an update in the group
Be an Animal Helper! 6 years, 1 month ago
Hello! Does anyone have any ideas of how we can help animals in shelters during the coronavirus? After covid I plan to do more volunteering at animal shelters but right now during the coronavirus I definitely wouldn’t be comfortable doing that. Thanks!
Olivia posted an update in the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 6 years, 1 month ago
Hi! I’d like to post a link to a petition I have to remove palm oil from girl scout cookies. Thank you so much!
https://www.change.org/p/girl-scouts-of-the-usa-remove-palm-oil-from-girl-scout-cookies