Antoinette joined the group
The Little Things 6 years, 1 month ago
Lara Roden joined the group
The Wing Initiative 6 years, 1 month ago
Sherry L. Davis joined the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 1 month ago
Venkatesh Arora posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 2 months ago
Hey!
Venkatesh Arora joined the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 2 months ago
Aaliyah joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Anna posted an update in the group
The Wing Initiative 6 years, 2 months ago
I’m a leader of a club that some friends and I started, it’s called EcoPact~A Kid’s Environmental Society, and we were wondering if the Wing Club would want to exchange ideas and stuff with us
Anna joined the group
The Wing Initiative 6 years, 2 months ago
Aditi joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Kaia Nichole joined the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 2 months ago
Helena Catalán joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Belle posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Hello guys!
This week, if you can, make flyers or posters informing people on animal cruelty and how the problem needs to be addressed. And you can either send them to friends/family, post them on social media, or hang them up around your town/city.
Remember the more people know about this problem, the sooner it can be changed and our animals…[Read more]
Amberlee Lively posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 2 months ago
Hello! My project for this week is to create a Vision Board! I am filling mine up with lots of inspirational quotes and photos! Feel free to make one and post it here!
Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop posted an update in the group
The Little Things 6 years, 2 months ago
We had 26 people take part in our Virtual Story Time celebrating World Chimpanzee Day! It was so wonderful seeing everyone smiling and laughing during these times of difficulty due to COVID-19. I am so thankful to have been a part of it. It was a great celebration indeed!
Kaia Nichole joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Mickey Robinson joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Violet Armstrong joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop posted an update in the group
The Little Things 6 years, 2 months ago
You can sign up for a virtual story time called ‘Go Ape for World Chimpanzee Day” here: http://events.pbclibrary.org/events/digital-activities
I have created a Project for this event.
Rose Velashjerdi posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I would love to get started! Are there any project ideas?
Rose Velashjerdi joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Hi Antoinette! Thanks for joining the group! Would you like to share a topic you are passionate about or a project you have taken part in/started?
Hi,i’m passionate about art and animals, right now I’m just a volunteer in a animal shelter.
Volunteering in an animal shelter is a great thing to do! You are making a difference for each of those animals by making their time better AND you are probably gaining some wonderful experience!