EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 11 months ago
If you guys haven’t seen, we have created a project where we make masks and sell them to raise money. If you would like, you can do that and it would be awesome! You can use the money to donate to other organizations or keep it to help fund other activities. You don’t have to, but it would be cool if you did
Amberlee Lively posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 11 months ago
Hello! I am so excited that there are so many new members. Welcome! I am going to create a new project for November, and it’s going to be our biggest project yet. November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness month, so I will be making tons of purple friendship bracelets to raise awareness for the cause! It would be so awesome if you guys wanted to…[Read more]
kiwiagie joined the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 11 months ago
kiwiagie joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 11 months ago
kiwiagie joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 11 months ago
Lotus Kay joined the group
The Wing Initiative 5 years, 11 months ago
Lotus Kay joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 11 months ago
Lotus Kay joined the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 11 months ago
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 11 months ago
Here is a petition that we created to stop the Tongasss National Forest from being logged! Please sign it because we are trying to get as many signatures as possible! https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-the-tongass-national-forest
Anna joined the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 11 months ago
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 11 months ago
Hello everyone,
We have a meeting every week back where we live, but we probably won’t be able to do that if you join on here. If you have any other people you know that might also be interested in joining, you can maybe set up your own group in your location and we can talk to you through roots and shoots or by email. Right now, we are just…[Read more]
EcoPact created the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 11 months ago
Alaya joined the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 11 months ago
Alaya joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 11 months ago
Olivia posted an update in the group
The Wing Initiative 5 years, 11 months ago
Hello, this group looks really awesome! I’d like to post a link to a petition I have to remove palm oil from girl scout cookies, I saw something about unfair labor in this group’s description and there is child labor and forced labor involved in harvesting palm oil along with the destruction of the rainforest. Thank you so m…[Read more]
Yes! I agree! My club back at home, (EcoPact) made this petition to stop the Tongass National Forest from being logged:
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-the-tongass-national-forest
Awesome!!
By the way, I signed it! It’s amazing!
I mean your petition, Anna
Thank you so much! Did you join our group? (EcoPact-A Kid’s Environmental Society) We finally got on roots & shoots and we’re looking for more people!
Olivia joined the group
The Wing Initiative 5 years, 11 months ago
Olivia posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 11 months ago
Hello! I’d like to post a link to a petition that I have to remove palm oil from girl scout cookies if it’s okay. Thank you so much!
https://www.change.org/p/girl-scouts-of-the-usa-remove-palm-oil-from-girl-scout-cookies
Olivia posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 11 months ago
Hi! I’d like to post a link to a petition I have to remove palm oil from girl scout cookies if that’s alright. Thank you so much!
https://www.change.org/p/girl-scouts-of-the-usa-remove-palm-oil-from-girl-scout-cookies
Coach Yuri posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 12 months ago
Yesterday evening I wrote a positivity post-it to my family. I just said “I love you soooooooo much!” and I posted it on a door in our apartment without saying anything. When they found the note it made them feel great! Thanks for the awesome idea.
Coach Yuri joined the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 12 months ago