Preet Shukla joined the group
Monarch Conservation Community 1 month, 2 weeks ago
TeacherLizette joined the group
Monarch Conservation Community 2 months, 1 week ago
Emilie joined the group
The Little Things 8 months ago
Penelope K. joined the group
The Little Things 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Amy & family joined the group
The Little Things 10 months, 1 week ago
Sofia Emma joined the group
The Little Things 11 months, 1 week ago
Summer Baldwin joined the group
The Little Things 11 months, 1 week ago
Aahaan joined the group
The Little Things 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Katelyn Liu joined the group
The Little Things 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Jeanna joined the group
The Little Things 12 months ago
Genesis joined the group
The Little Things 1 year, 6 months ago
Vanessa Gonzalez joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 1 month ago
Aretha Miller joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 2 months ago
abaasa josiah joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 3 months ago
Prosper mtulo joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 3 months ago
Jennifer Munoz joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 3 months ago
Alexandra joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 5 months ago
Aisha Hamad joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 5 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 2 years, 6 months ago
And also Sephine your profile says u r nine but u it’s been a while since u were on so r u twelve like me? (Random question, sorry if this seems odd haha 😂)
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 2 years, 6 months ago
Hi Sephine and everyone! I’m Annie, I’m 12 years old, and I love animals and the earth. I was thinking maybe for the earth, I could plant not only trees and flowers in my garden, but in parks and grassy areas around town. Or maybe I could open a little park in this area across the street from my house. We own it but we don’t use it. I could plant…[Read more]