Preet Shukla joined the group
Save the Animals 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Alyson Fishbein joined the group
Save the Animals 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Sicily joined the group
Save the Animals 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Samantha Tsao joined the group
Save the Animals 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Holly joined the group
Save the Animals 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Candice Cockrell joined the group
Save the Animals 7 months ago
Alyssa Sidwell joined the group
Save the Animals 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Camryn joined the group
Save the Animals 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Amy & family joined the group
Save the Animals 10 months, 1 week ago
Nicole Johnson joined the group
Save the Animals 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Summer Baldwin joined the group
Save the Animals 11 months, 1 week ago
Aahaan joined the group
Save the Animals 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Leisha Harris joined the group
Save the Animals 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Jeanna joined the group
Save the Animals 12 months ago
Aidan Maxemow joined the group
Save the Animals 1 year, 11 months ago
Keira Silver joined the group
Save the Animals 2 years, 1 month ago
Srishti Dasgupta joined the group
Save the Animals 2 years, 2 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 2 years, 6 months ago
So I live in PA and I’m not sure what animals here are endangered, but I live on a farm and I have seen many deer. There’s also a lot of stray cats we’ve taken some in. So yea I’ll keep my eye out for any animals that may be endangered or rare.
Angelica Denielle Gutierrez joined the group
Save the Animals 3 years, 2 months ago
Jacob Kruse joined the group
Save the Animals 3 years, 2 months ago