Grace posted an update in the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’d like to post a link to a petition that can lead to removing palm oil from girl scout cookies. Comment below if you signed and spread the word! Thanks!
https://www.change.org/p/girl-scouts-of-the-usa-remove-palm-oil-from-girl-scout-cookies
Grace joined the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 8 months ago
River joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’m not the leader of this group but:
Sign this and pledge to help get clean water, fresh air and benefit for a connection to nature to people globally using this link: https://addup.sierraclub.org/campaigns/pledge-to-get-outdoors-and-advocate-for-access-to-nature Right now they have 3,660 people who signed and their goal is 5,000. (Sierra…[Read more]
Tess S. posted an update in the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
Make sure to check out the pictures people submitted from challenges so far at the link below: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/folders/0B01racbE12zefno4N0xmY2w3TTIxSFpPOWdtYl8zZ0d3M2JzWjdTWV93Z1NUSXF6UlJKbmM
Grace joined the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
Angelique R posted an update in the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
—PLEDGE #2: PLEDGE TO GET OUTDOORS AND ADVOCATE FOR ACCESS TO NATURE—
January 25, 2021
Add your name to the get outdoors pledge on the Sierra Club and pledge to help get clean water, fresh air, and benefit for a connection to nature to people globally at the link below: htt…[Read more]
cerisa joined the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
Angelique R posted an update in the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
—ACTIVITY #2: Nature Photography—
January 25, 2021
Take a picture of the great outdoors.
Submit a picture of your creation to the link below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16Wc0noUQdrnsXWopijzC8vPreRrPqsZO4U20DXcKrRs/edit?ts=6000a8d4
Grace joined the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace joined the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 8 months ago
Angelique R posted an update in the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
—WEEKLY UPDATE—
January 20, 2021
Check out all the challenges from this week!
—ACTIVITY #1: Upcycle something—
January 14, 2021
Turn something old into something new: Transform a t-shirt into a reusable bag, make a garden with a plastic bottle… get creative!
Submit a picture of your creation to the link below: https://d…[Read more]
Alyssa joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 5 years, 8 months ago
Emerson posted an update in the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys, in Texas Spring time is almost here, so what do you guys think about doing a plant a native tree project? Just an idea.
Anna posted an update in the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi I’m not the leader of this group, but I’m part of a club (EcoPact, it’s actually another group here on roots&shoots) and we’re trying to organize a climate march for Earth day. I know that it’s a long ways away, but since it might take a while to organize it/them, we could probably start now. Everyone can share where they live if they’re…[Read more]
Anna posted an update in the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi guys! My name is Anna and I’m from Three Rivers, CA. Some of the things that I am most interested in are plastic pollution, animal conservation, and climate change, which I think is really similar to you guys. With some of my friends, I created a club at our school (EcoPact-A Kid’s Environmental Society) but we made a roots &shoots account so…[Read more]
Hi, and welcome I joined your group it looks really cool. I think those are some really good ideas for ways to help the planet, but I live all the way in Texas so maybe we could figure out a way to do something similar, while being far apart. I think either planting a tree or a clean up on of our lakes. Oh also, about the Earth day march, awesome…[Read more]
That would be amazing! Do you have any friends or know any other people who might be interested in doing the march? If not, that’s okay, but if so, it would be great.
Tess S. posted an update in the group
Project Green Team 5 years, 8 months ago
—WEEKLY UPDATE—
Check out all the challenges from this week!
—ACTIVITY #1: Upcycle something—
January 14, 2021
Turn something old into something new: Transform a t-shirt into a reusable bag, make a garden with a plastic bottle… get creative!
Submit a picture of your creation to the link below: https://d…[Read more]
I signed!
Tess signed too!
Okay, thanks!
Apparently, the palm oil in Girl Scout cookies is responsibly sourced and certified.