Arnold Chavez joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 2 years ago
Vanessa Gonzalez joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 2 years, 1 month ago
Vanessa Gonzalez joined the group
Planet Protectors 2 years, 1 month ago
Keira Silver joined the group
Planet Protectors 2 years, 1 month ago
Keira Silver joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 1 month ago
Laken Sylvander joined the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 2 years, 2 months ago
Srishti Dasgupta joined the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 2 years, 2 months ago
Saanvi joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 2 months ago
Kusekwa Magayane joined the group
Planet Protectors 2 years, 2 months ago
Kusekwa Magayane joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 2 months ago
Srishti Dasgupta joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aretha Miller joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 2 years, 2 months ago
Aretha Miller joined the group
Planet Protectors 2 years, 2 months ago
abaasa josiah joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 3 months ago
Kalanithi A joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sharanyaa Lahiri joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 4 months ago
Emerson posted an update in the group
Planet Protectors 2 years, 5 months ago
Hi guys, summer is almost here. That means relaxing, chilling by the pool, and sleeping in late. It’s also important to remember that our planet still needs a lot of help, so here are some simple things you can do to help save our planet during the summertime:…[Read more]
Emerson posted an update in the group
Planet Protectors 2 years, 5 months ago
Hi Annie. I’m so so sorry I haven’t been on Roots and Shoots lately! I didn’t even post anything on Earth Day, which is very bad. Thanks for joining the group, I loved your project SO much! I’m 13 years old, and I like Taylor Swift. So welcome to planet protectors, and let’s talk about some ideas to help the planet, or maybe create some more projects.