Siya kanwar joined the group
Planet Protectors 11 months ago
Emerson posted an update in the group
Planet Protectors 11 months ago
Hey Planet Protectors! I hope everyone’s Halloween was great. We have some new members who have joined, so welcome! What is everyone interested in? It can be a broad range of things, like climate change or endangered species!
Hello! I wan’t to hep all nature, but I am especially interested in habitat and nature conservation. What about everyone else?
Hi McKenna! Habitat and nature conservation is an awesome thing to be interested in! I love putting up bird houses/feeders and planting native plants around me. I’m interested in so many things, but especially animal rights from agriculture to the exotic pet trade. What about everyone else?
AA Guo joined the group
Planet Protectors 11 months, 1 week ago
Rella Wang joined the group
Planet Protectors 11 months, 1 week ago
Summer Baldwin joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 11 months, 1 week ago
Summer Baldwin joined the group
Climate Change Champions 11 months, 1 week ago
Summer Baldwin joined the group
Planet Protectors 11 months, 1 week ago
Janaki Nair joined the group
Planet Protectors 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Janaki Nair joined the group
Climate Change Champions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Aahaan joined the group
Climate Change Champions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Aahaan joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Aahaan joined the group
Planet Protectors 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Emerson posted an update in the group
Planet Protectors 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well. On October. 1, Jane Goodall passed away. This is very sad news, however I think she would want us to continue to protect and love the planet. So I’m going to make some goals for myself to help the planet:
1) Pick up 5 pieces of trash everyday
2) Plant a tree
3) Recycle and compost as much as possible
4)…[Read more]
ELLEN McGowan joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 12 months ago
ELLEN McGowan joined the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 12 months ago
Jeanna joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 12 months ago
Jeanna joined the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 12 months ago
Aahaan joined the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 12 months ago
Maya joined the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 12 months ago
Ayan Bhakta joined the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 1 year ago