Emerson posted an update in the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for doing all these petitions, I know all about the palm oil stuff, but I have never even heard of pony painting parties!!
Koko joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace posted an update in the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Please sign this petition to ban pony painting parties! They paint ON the ponies and that’s wrong. Here’s the link: http://chng.it/N7D2Mr8QvX
Grace posted an update in the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’d like to post a link to a petition that would remove palm oil from Girl Scout cookies. To make Palm Oil, people have to cut down rainforests and other places like that which hurts the environment and animals. Comment below if you signed and spread the word! T…[Read more]
Grace joined the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 8 months ago
River joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Megan Li joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Judy joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace posted an update in the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I love National Geographic Kids. It’s easy to understand and teaches me a lot about animals and the environment. I really recommend it. Here’s the link to the website if anyone wants: https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/
Anna joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Emerson posted an update in the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi, me and my mom just planted a pollination station. AKA a place with lots of flowers good for pollinators.
Emerson joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace joined the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace posted an update in the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone! Welcome to the group! Feel free to comment daily things you did good for nature and design posters about animals.
Grace created the group
Protect The Earth+ 5 years, 8 months ago
Anna posted an update in the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi I’m not the leader of this group, but I’m part of a club (EcoPact, it’s actually another group here on roots&shoots) and we’re trying to organize a climate march for Earth day. I know that it’s a long ways away, but since it might take a while to organize it/them, we could probably start now. Everyone can share where they live if they’re…[Read more]
Tess S. posted an update in the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 8 months ago
Me and my friend were inspired by this project so we made our own thing called Project Green Team. Here’s the link if anyone wants to check it out: https://rootsandshoots.org/groups/project-green-team/
Tess S. joined the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 8 months ago
Angelique R joined the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yep, it’s new to me too. I was looking through petitions and I saw that, did a little research on it and learned about pony painting parties today!
Me too. I can’t believe people do that
Yep it’s crazy