Prosper mtulo joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 2 years, 3 months ago
Kalanithi A joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 3 months ago
Kalanithi A joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 2 years, 3 months ago
Jennifer Munoz joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 3 months ago
Sharanyaa Lahiri joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 2 years, 4 months ago
Sharanyaa Lahiri joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 4 months ago
Alexandra joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 5 months ago
Aisha Hamad joined the group
Save the environment 2 years, 6 months ago
Aisha Hamad joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 6 months ago
Aisha Hamad joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 6 months ago
Nancy Glass joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 2 years, 6 months ago
Ruth Bumala joined the group
Climate Change Champions 2 years, 6 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 2 years, 6 months ago
So I live in PA and I’m not sure what animals here are endangered, but I live on a farm and I have seen many deer. There’s also a lot of stray cats we’ve taken some in. So yea I’ll keep my eye out for any animals that may be endangered or rare.
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 2 years, 6 months ago
Heyyy Genevieve and everyone else! This summer me and my parents are going to plant a bunch of flowers for the butterflies! -Annie
Grace joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 2 years, 6 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 2 years, 6 months ago
And also Sephine your profile says u r nine but u it’s been a while since u were on so r u twelve like me? (Random question, sorry if this seems odd haha 😂)
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 2 years, 6 months ago
Hi Sephine and everyone! I’m Annie, I’m 12 years old, and I love animals and the earth. I was thinking maybe for the earth, I could plant not only trees and flowers in my garden, but in parks and grassy areas around town. Or maybe I could open a little park in this area across the street from my house. We own it but we don’t use it. I could plant…[Read more]
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
Be an Animal Helper! 2 years, 6 months ago
Hiii animal helpers! So, I’m a kid who loooves cats. There r so many stray cats out there, and a lot have diseases or injuries. Join my group “Friends of Cats 🐈 “ to help rescue kittens and care for them… maybe you’ll even meet some cat loving friends! Please join and help me care for injured, healthy, stray, or any type of cat! 🐱
-Annie
Andrea joined the group
The Little Things 2 years, 7 months ago