Olivia joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 6 years, 2 months ago
Ren joined the group
Homeschoolers Helping 6 years, 2 months ago
Iris joined the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 2 months ago
Olivia joined the group
weasfent 6 years, 2 months ago
Mickey Robinson joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Violet Armstrong posted an update in the group
weasfent 6 years, 2 months ago
I’m planning on doing a beach cleanup soon-ish. You guys in for wherever you live? Sophie and Emma do it with me because we live close?
I can’t do that because I don’t live near a beach, sorry! But that is an awesome idea!!!
okay thats all good. Can u maybe do a trash cleanup at a park or something?
Well because of the coronavirus we haven’t really been going to many parks, and I would do it in my neighborhood but we don’t really live in much of a neighborhood,we’re kind of out in the country with a few neighbors. But I will try to clean up any trash that I see in/near my yard!!
Okay, that works great 🙂 We can schedule a date as soon as the others respond.
Violet Armstrong joined the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 2 months ago
Violet Armstrong joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Violet Armstrong joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 2 months ago
Violet Armstrong joined the group
Northern Virginia Roots and Shoots 6 years, 2 months ago
Violet Armstrong joined the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 6 years, 2 months ago
Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop posted an update in the group
The Little Things 6 years, 2 months ago
You can sign up for a virtual story time called ‘Go Ape for World Chimpanzee Day” here: http://events.pbclibrary.org/events/digital-activities
I have created a Project for this event.
Rose Velashjerdi joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 3 months ago
Rose Velashjerdi posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Hi! I would love to get started! Are there any project ideas?
Rose Velashjerdi joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Olivia posted an update in the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 3 months ago
Palm Oil Problems 4th challenge!:
Do some research and find 2 foods that have palm oil, then stop eating them for at least 2 weeks! (Or if you can, stop eating them for longer, maybe even stop eating them for good!)
Please post if you do the challenge and please post any questions/comments!!
Olivia posted an update in the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 3 months ago
Please post if you’ve done the challenge! (Or if you’ve planted trees before you’re welcome to post that too!)
Celeste joined the group
Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life 6 years, 3 months ago
Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop posted an update in the group
The Little Things 6 years, 3 months ago
I’ve just created a new Project within this group! It will be for a Virtual Story Time celebrating World Chimpanzee Day. Please feel free to join and sign up for the event. The Story Time is hosted by Palm Beach County Library System’s Jupiter Branch and registration is free on the website. Stay tuned for the link!
Eva posted an update in the group
Save the environment 6 years, 3 months ago
Today is World Chimpanzee Day. Please join the Roots and Shoots challenge