Olivia posted an update in the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 1 month ago
Hello! I am posting a link to a petition of mine if any of you would like to sign it! It’s a petition to remove palm oil from girl scout cookies. Thanks!
https://www.change.org/p/girl-scouts-of-the-usa-remove-palm-oil-from-girl-scout-cookies
Antoinette joined the group
The Little Things 6 years, 1 month ago
Hi Antoinette! Thanks for joining the group! Would you like to share a topic you are passionate about or a project you have taken part in/started?
Hi,i’m passionate about art and animals, right now I’m just a volunteer in a animal shelter.
Volunteering in an animal shelter is a great thing to do! You are making a difference for each of those animals by making their time better AND you are probably gaining some wonderful experience!
Conner Roden joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 1 month ago
Conner Roden joined the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 1 month ago
Lara Roden joined the group
The Wing Initiative 6 years, 1 month ago
Sherry L. Davis joined the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 1 month ago
Taoti joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 6 years, 2 months ago
Venkatesh Arora posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 2 months ago
Hey!
Venkatesh Arora joined the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 2 months ago
Adelaide joined the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 2 months ago
Ayushi Gaur joined the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 6 years, 2 months ago
Ayushi Gaur joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 2 months ago
Olivia posted an update in the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 2 months ago
Palm Oil Problems 6th challenge!:
Put up posters about the problems with palm oil!
You can put them at markets, post offices, libraries, etc. with their permission! Or if you don’t go out much or haven’t been because of the coronavirus that is fine! You could still put up posters in your yard or neighborhood (again, with permission) or post…[Read more]
Aaliyah joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 6 years, 2 months ago
Aaliyah joined the group
weasfent 6 years, 2 months ago
Aaliyah joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 2 months ago
Aaliyah joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 2 months ago
Aaliyah joined the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 2 months ago
Anna posted an update in the group
The Wing Initiative 6 years, 2 months ago
I’m a leader of a club that some friends and I started, it’s called EcoPact~A Kid’s Environmental Society, and we were wondering if the Wing Club would want to exchange ideas and stuff with us
It’s SOOO good! I shared it with a bunch of people and we’re all signing it! Here’s a website that I just found that talks about a possible new alternative to palm oil: https://theecologist.org/2010/sep/24/forget-palm-oil-and-soya-microalgae-next-big-biofuel-source
Thank you so so so much!!! I will check out the website. Thank you very much!