Grace posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’m not the leader of this group but:
Sign this and pledge to help get clean water, fresh air and benefit for a connection to nature to people globally using this link: https://addup.sierraclub.org/campaigns/pledge-to-get-outdoors-and-advocate-for-access-to-nature Right now they have 3,660 people who signed and their goal is 5,000. (Sierra…[Read more]
Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop posted an update in the group
The Little Things 5 years, 8 months ago
Our Citizen Scientist program is happening today at 4pm EST! Any one in the world can join as the program is virtual! http://events.pbclibrary.org/events/digital-activities
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 8 months ago
WEEKLY IDEA #2-Planting trees
On a different group, Emmy had said he was wanting to plant some native trees, and that’s a really good idea! So the new idea is to look up some native trees/flowers and other plants in your area, and see if you can get some from your local nursery! Or you can order seeds online, and then try planting them. Trees and…[Read more]
Grace posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone! I’m Grace, and I just joined! I love animals and nature.
Grace joined the group
Climate Change Champions 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace joined the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 8 months ago
Grace joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 8 months ago
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi guys we are going to start having weekly ideas that you can do wherever you live. If you have any ideas, please share them.
WEEKLY IDEA #1- Composting
Did you know that 30-40% of all food in the U.S. is wasted? A lot of that food goes to landfills, where it is a big contributor to methane, a greenhouse gas that is really, really bad for climate…[Read more]
Luz joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 8 months ago
Alyssa joined the group
Palm Oil Problems 5 years, 8 months ago
Emerson joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 8 months ago
Emerson posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 8 months ago
Sorry meant Hi, not I
Emerson posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 8 months ago
I guys I’m Emerson, but you can call me Emmy! I just joined the club.
Emerson joined the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 8 months ago
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 8 months ago
We are trying to organize a climate march for Earth Day! Would anyone else be interested?
Anna posted an update in the group
The Little Things 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ve got some ideas for little things you and your family can do to help the environment!
-Use cloth or any other type of re-usable napkin instead of disposable ones
-Use non-plastic toothbrushes. Can you imagine that every plastic toothbrush you ever used is still around today and will be for hundreds of years?…[Read more]
These are some great actions Anna! Thank you for sharing!
We do use cloth napkins. We call them ‘un-paper towels’!
And because we live in sunny South Florida, we use our clothes line to dry clothes as much as possible!
We even made the big decision to use cloth diapers when our baby was born so disposable diapers wouldn’t wind up in a landfill!
Anna posted an update in the group
weasfent 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I am trying to organize a climate march for Earth day, would any of you guys be interested?
Anna posted an update in the group
Climate Change 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi I am trying to organize a march for Earth day, and I’m wondering if any of you would be interested in participating in it.