Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 4 years, 7 months ago
Samantha Fiebig joined the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
Climate Change Champions 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 4 years, 7 months ago
Hey. About that planting trees thing, I could plant DOZENS of plants and flowers and even a few trees! But at the moment I’m not at my place so when I go back sometime in late May or April I’ll do it. Until then I’m ready for any other challenge!
(I’m ten years old btw.)
Moses Owino joined the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 4 years, 7 months ago
Moses Owino joined the group
Today I Will… 4 years, 7 months ago
Moses Owino joined the group
Climate Change Champions 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 4 years, 7 months ago
I have a group called Saving the Butterflies 🦋. I am leading it, and I hope you will join if I make it a roots and shoots group!
Ps what are your ages?
Hillary lefkowitz joined the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
Monarch Conservation Community 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 4 years, 7 months ago
Oona joined the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 4 years, 7 months ago
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 4 years, 8 months ago
We were also super honored to be filmed in a short documentary. Thank you to the Central Valley Foundation for providing the grants to make 10 of these local films! If you want to watch the 5-minute film about us, look up Kaweah Kweens on youtube or go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8bv6bf6Gro
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 4 years, 8 months ago
Heyyy! 🙂 New idea for something you can do at your school if you haven’t already: go to your school board or student council and ask/talk to them about creating a climate resolution. A climate resolution is basically where the members (president, secretary, treasurer, etc.) sign to say that they acknowledge that climate change is real, but that…[Read more]
Aj Goverdhan joined the group
Monarch Conservation Community 4 years, 8 months ago