Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 4 years, 5 months ago
(Thank you for approving my group and making me an admisitrater! ❤🙏🏼 I’m 10yrs btw.)
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 4 years, 5 months ago
Hey, I’m Leeom. Here is what I wanna say; If you visit anywhere, especially India for a holiday, DO NOT RIDE THE ELEPHANTS. It may seem fun but to to train elephants they are stolen from their mothers and go through a painful training known as “the crush”. They torture them until they are do afraid,they’ll do anything to avoid getting…[Read more]
I’ve created a project. This is its group. Please approve Belle. I have also go a group called save the tigers!🐯🐅 so join if you’d like.
Sorry,the website is called http://www.wildlifesos.org
(A place that has elephant riding even more than India:Thailand.)
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
Save the Animals 4 years, 5 months ago
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 4 years, 5 months ago
Good news! Our school board passed the climate resolution unanimously! If you want to see what it looks like (so that you can maybe get your own school board to pass one) here’s a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mZp_S1JuoYmdm41bH6JOZ0Jua5gtwfHD/view?usp=sharing
Sanjana Giri joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 4 years, 5 months ago
Emerson posted an update in the group
The Little Things 4 years, 5 months ago
Hi, I live in Austin, and there’s this place right outside of Austin that have these really amazing asian elephants, but there making them do tricks, and shows for people. All the trainers have a bullock in their hand, which they refer to as a “guide” for the elephants. I really want to help the elephants, but I’m not sure how. Any ideas???
Hi Emerson! Thank you for sharing. I know. It can be so hard seeing things that seem wrong to us and which are upsetting. It makes me feel a bit better though knowing there are people like you around who care and want to make change.
Does the place have a website? Sometimes there is an email address or a ‘Contact Us’ section on the website. I bet…[Read more]
Thanks so much! I’ll do that.
Simeon Kalua joined the group
The Little Things 4 years, 5 months ago
Simeon Kalua joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 4 years, 5 months ago
Dawn joined the group
Today I Will… 4 years, 6 months ago
Dawn joined the group
Save the Animals 4 years, 6 months ago
Violet S. joined the group
Save the Animals 4 years, 6 months ago
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 4 years, 6 months ago
Did you know that every minute, a small city block’s worth of trees in Canada’s majestic boreal forest is clearcut by one company? It’s probably one you know, too. Procter & Gamble, which own the toilet paper brand Charmin, is doing this. And these trees are old growth, meaning that they are especially good at stopping climate change. The forests…[Read more]
Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop posted an update in the group
The Little Things 4 years, 6 months ago
We have a Happy Little Update for our group! We were able to connect with another local family to assist with catching and helping another community cat population. A beautiful Siamese cat was continuously having babies in the neighborhood. We were able to loan two traps to the family and teach her how to set them and use them properly. Multiple…[Read more]
Lisa Veneroso joined the group
Today I Will… 4 years, 6 months ago
Elsie joined the group
Today I Will… 4 years, 6 months ago
Elsie posted an update in the group
Be an Animal Helper! 4 years, 6 months ago
there is a great shelter called helping strays. I got 2 cats from there. they are treated well, but almost no one goes there. before we got our cats, one was begging to see us and was scratching at her cage.
Elsie joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Be an Animal Helper! 4 years, 7 months ago
Hello fellow animal lovers! There is a project call Support Your Local Animal Shelter. I recommend you join. (P.S this is a great group!)
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 4 years, 7 months ago
*project