Olivia posted an update in the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 4 months ago
Palm Oil Problems Try to buy products without palm oil next time you go shopping! Here is a list of just some of the things that contain palm oil: 1. Ritz crackers…[Read more]
Olivia posted an update in the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 4 months ago
I have been trying to remember to do the challenges whenever I can! It rained yesterday but I didn’t think to put out buckets.
Olivia posted an update in the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Palm Oil Problems! In this group we will have a weekly challenge every weekend to help with the problems of palm oil!
Olivia created the group
Palm Oil Problems 6 years, 4 months ago
Olivia posted a new activity comment 6 years, 4 months ago
Those are great, Emily! I will try to do as many as I can and I hope others will as well!
Olivia joined the group
Monarch Conservation Community 6 years, 4 months ago
Olivia posted an update in the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 6 years, 4 months ago
I would love to plant milkweeds but where can you get them? Can you order them online? Thanks!
Olivia posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 4 months ago
This group looks really great!
Olivia joined the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 4 months ago
Olivia posted a new activity comment 6 years, 4 months ago
Thank you!
Olivia joined the group
Blind Brook Roots & Shoots 6 years, 4 months ago
Olivia joined the group
Friends of Endangered Species 6 years, 4 months ago
Olivia changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
Olivia posted a new activity comment 6 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! I hope you and everyone will enjoy them!
Olivia posted an update in the group
Climate Change Champions 6 years, 4 months ago
Hi! Welcome to Climate Change Champions! In this group we will have a weekly challenge to help stop global warming!
Olivia's profile was updated 6 years, 4 months ago
Olivia's profile was updated 6 years, 4 months ago
Olivia joined the group
GreenTeens101 6 years, 4 months ago
Olivia joined the group
Homeschoolers Helping 6 years, 4 months ago
Olivia posted a new activity comment 6 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been talking to someone named Emily so I put that by mistake
Sorry! I meant to put Palm Oil Problems first challenge! 🙂