Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop posted an update in the group
The Little Things 6 years, 3 months ago
I’ve just created a new Project within this group! It will be for a Virtual Story Time celebrating World Chimpanzee Day. Please feel free to join and sign up for the event. The Story Time is hosted by Palm Beach County Library System’s Jupiter Branch and registration is free on the website. Stay tuned for the link!
anvita joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Teresa Steinmeyer McKillop posted an update in the group
The Little Things 6 years, 3 months ago
Hello and welcome to all of our members! I’m so happy to see you all!
I started this group as a way to collaborate, work together, discuss and support others in all the little things we can do each day to make the world a better place. I believe we all have the ability to make good choices that can make the world a cleaner, safer, more sustainable…[Read more]
Olivia joined the group
The Little Things 6 years, 3 months ago
Hello Olivia! Thank you so much for joining! Would you like to share something you care about in your community?
Hello! I try not to buy things with palm oil and I try to keep my community clean when I can! Also I try to plant trees in my yard because of all the deforestation in my community and I care about having trees here!!
I am passionate about the issue of palm oil as well! I joined your group! I was so happy to come across it.
Yes, I noticed you joined it! Thank you!
Monika Pranveer joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Jennifer Levito posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Hi everyone! Are there any project ideas in the works? I would love to get involved. Thanks!
Jennifer Levito joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Alyssa Levito joined the group
Today I Will… 6 years, 3 months ago
Alyssa Levito joined the group
The Little Things 6 years, 3 months ago
Hi Alyssa! Thank you for joining our group! Would you like to share where abouts your community is?
Hi! I live in Pennsylvania!
I have family there. It’s a beautiful area in a different way to Florida. I miss the cold weather sometimes!
Have you started a project of your own or would you like to share a topic that you’re interested in taking part in?
I have not started a project of my own wet. A topic I would be interested in taking part in is something to do with veganism. I am a vegan myself and would like to have a project with other people who share the same passion of helping animals. I would also like to take part in something to do with climate change! I believe veganism and climate…[Read more]
Those are both awesome topics and causes of interest. I’d love to form a project around veganism. I live in an ‘almost vegan’ household and we are heading more and more to being full vegans. Maybe you could share some of your favorite recipes with me/us! I think this could be a fun project to take part in!
That is amazing! Some of my favorite vegan foods are Violife cheeses and JUST vegan egg! Earth balance and Tofuti also have great foods!
Alyssa Levito joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Jeannie posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
I am so excited join this group!!!
Jeannie joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Kate Mitchell joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Roberta joined the group
The Little Things 6 years, 3 months ago
Rhea Kripalani joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Belle posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Or message me if you have any suggestions on what to post
Belle posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Ok I set up the Instagram account! if anybody wants the password and username for it message me directly so I can give it to you 🙂
Anna Grace Glick joined the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Belle posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 3 months ago
Hi guys,
I’m going to ask my dad today when he gets home from work to help me create an email address. Then I’ll be able to create the Instagram page
Olivia posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 6 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for inviting me to Save the Animals! I joined!!