Sebastian joined the group
The Wing Initiative 5 years, 10 months ago
Freya Bearly joined the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 10 months ago
Freya Bearly joined the group
The Wing Initiative 5 years, 10 months ago
Anna joined the group
Restore the balance of Nature! 5 years, 10 months ago
Anna joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 10 months ago
Abbey Palte joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 10 months ago
Ozioma joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 10 months ago
Isabella joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 10 months ago
Samantha joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 10 months ago
Freya Bearly posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 11 months ago
I think we should be better to animals. I am going to do a report on poaching and whaling. I am glad people don’t poach and whale anymore. By the way what is your favorite animal? My is a … Humpback Whale!
Freya Bearly created the group
Restore the balance of Nature! 5 years, 11 months ago
Freya Bearly joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 11 months ago
Freya Bearly joined the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 11 months ago
Freya Bearly joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 11 months ago
Hi Freya! What made you decide to join Roots and Shoots? What’s a Little Thing you enjoy doing to make a difference?
A Little Thing I like to do is save water. Whether it is running water for brushing teeth or any other way of wasting water the water of our world is mostly saltwater. We should try to do the Little Things that help push our tiny world forward.
Anna posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 11 months ago
Hi guys! My name is Anna, and I’m part of the main EcoPact group in our school. We are wondering how you guys want to go about getting together to do EcoPact. We’re thinking we can either just exchange ideas through roots & shoots with each other, but if you want, you can try to make a group near you. Our group is mostly just made up of our group…[Read more]
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 11 months ago
Don’t forget to remind your parents to vote! Every vote counts, and this year it is a big election year!
Joshua Kurian joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 11 months ago
Luna joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 11 months ago
Luna posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 11 months ago
This group seems AMAZING!!!
Luna joined the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 11 months ago