Kai joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 7 months ago
Kai joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 7 months ago
Ruhma Aleem joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 7 months ago
Chelsea Fuller joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 7 months ago
Chelsea Fuller joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 7 months ago
Emery Owen joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 7 months ago
Emery Owen joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Emery! Thanks for joining! What’s something you want to do to make a difference?
I want to help mistreated pets and animals!
That’s a great and worthy interest! Do you have pets of your own?
Yes, I have a dog and 3 herrmit crabs.
I love hermit crabs! Here’s a cool piece of information. Did you know hermit crabs may only appear to be dead, but actually just may be molting? I once almost buried my hermit crab because I thought he had died. Turns out he just shed his exoskeleton and was resting way back in his shell! I felt so bad! Now whenever I talk to someone about hermit…[Read more]
Grace joined the group
The Little Things 5 years, 7 months ago
Tobasum joined the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 7 months ago
Tobasum joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 7 months ago
Daniel joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 7 months ago
Paola joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 7 months ago
EcoPact posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 7 months ago
WEEKLY IDEA #4: Make your showers greener!
As climate change worsens, more glaciers melt into the ocean that would otherwise give a lot of people drinking water. There are also droughts more frequently, so it’s important to save water. Because we shower a lot, showers are a good place to start. Try making them shorter, but if you can’t, there are…[Read more]
nasri jumbe joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 7 months ago
Jisette joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 7 months ago
Alejandro Merritt joined the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 7 months ago
Grace posted an update in the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone! I’m writing an essay in my 5th grade class and arguing that schools should educate students on animal welfare. I also found a petition for that too, so if you agree with this, please sign! Thanks 😊 http://chng.it/thtxRgMcDj
Rebeca 🙂 posted an update in the group
Today I Will… 5 years, 8 months ago
Make someone happy!
Claire joined the group
EcoPact- A Kid’s Environmental Society 5 years, 8 months ago
Claire posted an update in the group
Save the Animals 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone! Are there any project ideas so that I could get more involved? If there are, thank you!