Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Protect The Earth+ 4 years, 7 months ago
Hello! There is this awsome documentarie called Kiss The Ground. It’s so inspiring, hopefull,fascinating and beautiful! It’s won many awards and it’s got it’s own website called kisstheground.com where you can donate and so much more!( I think you should watch it movie before you go to the website ) The movie is on Netflix and if you don’t have…[Read more]
Leeom Namchu Kirkire changed the description of the group
Save the tigers! π
π― from "(This group was started by a 10 yo from India.)
In this group, anyone from anywhere can join! We will be helping tigers by donating money or by some other way that you can request!
Let's save the tigers!!! ❤😁" to "(This group was started by a 10 yo from India.)
In this group, anyone from anywhere can join! Tigers are world's biggest cats and they are endangered! Due to the cutting down if forests, tigers and their prey don't have much space to live. Loss of prey = loss of tigers and what's more, these territorial animals are killing each others in fights! With your help, we will definitely make a difference and we will help tigers in zoos as well. (Maby WE can even save this beautiful species for good. ) Join me,and Let's save the tigers!!!! ❤😁" 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Save the tigers! π
π― 4 years, 7 months ago
2: If, at a zoo you see some tigers, ask the zookeepers about their health and happiness. Ask questions like, were they rescued, bred in captivity or stolen from their parents when they were Cubs.
Ask if people trouble them too much by annoying them with photos, screams and over crowding them too much. (They should be a limited amount of people…[Read more]
(Actually it’s for 2yrs.)
Read that👇🏼before this.
Ok
Also, please give me credit.
I will. I can only do it after summerβs over. And Iβll do it near the beginning of my 5th grade year.
Ok. Have a great summer!
I did! 6th grade is almost over it ends in like 2 months. I wonβt be able to do anything this year but I definitely will next year. Donβt worry!
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Save the tigers! π
π― 4 years, 7 months ago
Hi!! I’ve got two great ideas for this group! (You can use them for save the clouded leopards but please give me credit.) 1: At your school, whether it’s offline or online, make a speech about tigers and how their numbers are reducing greatly and then ask for money for donations. Also tell them about roots and shoots and about this group so if…[Read more]
Annabelle Fetterolf created the group
Saving the Animals 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
Save the tigers! π
π― 4 years, 7 months ago
Ok. I joined the group.
Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
Save the tigers! π
π― 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Save the Clouded Leopards 4 years, 7 months ago
Hey! I got an idea from this group and have started a similar group called save the tigers! 🐅🐯
Pls join.
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Friends of Endangered Species 4 years, 7 months ago
Heeeeyyyy. What’s orange, beautiful, big, purrrrfect and endangered? That’s right, tigers! So please join my group to help save these beautiful creatures! “Save the tigers!🐅🐯”
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Protect The Earth+ 4 years, 7 months ago
Hi guys! Please join my group “Save the tigers! 🐅🐯”
Thank you! 😁😁😁😁
Leeom Namchu Kirkire created the group
Save the tigers! π
π― 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
Friends of Endangered Species 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Save the Clouded Leopards 4 years, 7 months ago
Hey! I hear you’re 10…. I’m 10 too!
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
Save the Clouded Leopards 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf created the group
Save the Clouded Leopards 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
Monarch Conservation Community 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
Wildlife Conservation Club 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
!Help the In Need! 4 years, 7 months ago
Hey! I need some ideas for the group! Do u have any ideas? Well, I had an idea that we could start a food pantry, or a shelter, but that would be hard. Do u like the idea? Well, just let me know if u have any ideas! Or, maybe we could check with others we know to get ideas!
Thanks for joining Help the In Need!
– AnnabelleF
And here is the trailer:
I love Kiss the Ground!! I’ve watched sooo many times! Thanks for sharing that.
👍❤
Cool! Iβll try to watch it sometime. The only documentary Iβve watched recently wasnβt even a real documentary it was a concert. On tv. But yea Iβll watch this!