Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
Art for the Earth 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Be an Animal Helper! 4 years, 7 months ago
Hello fellow animal lovers! There is a project call Support Your Local Animal Shelter. I recommend you join. (P.S this is a great group!)
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
Save the tigers! 🐅🐯 4 years, 7 months ago
Wazzup! Sorry for the lack of posts recently. Here is another idea for getting donations. Throw an epic yard sale!!! Sell old clothes,toys,books etc. If you are good at drawing, use fabric paint on your clothes and make fun drawings for fans of popular movies and books. (Example: Harry Potter.) Also draw animal themed stuff and a few roots and…[Read more]
Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
Be an Animal Helper! 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
Art for the Earth 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf created the group
Saving the Butterflies 🦋🦋🦋💙💙💙 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf joined the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 4 years, 7 months ago
Samantha Fiebig joined the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
Climate Change Champions 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire posted an update in the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 4 years, 7 months ago
Hey. About that planting trees thing, I could plant DOZENS of plants and flowers and even a few trees! But at the moment I’m not at my place so when I go back sometime in late May or April I’ll do it. Until then I’m ready for any other challenge!
(I’m ten years old btw.)
Moses Owino joined the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 4 years, 7 months ago
Moses Owino joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 4 years, 7 months ago
Moses Owino joined the group
Climate Change Champions 4 years, 7 months ago
Leeom Namchu Kirkire joined the group
EKK (Earth's Kind Kids) 4 years, 7 months ago
Annabelle Fetterolf posted an update in the group
Milkweed for Monarchs 4 years, 7 months ago
I have a group called Saving the Butterflies 🦋. I am leading it, and I hope you will join if I make it a roots and shoots group!
Ps what are your ages?
Pearl joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 4 years, 7 months ago
Sloan joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 4 years, 7 months ago
Kit joined the group
Protect The Earth+ 4 years, 7 months ago
Kit joined the group
Friends of Endangered Species 4 years, 7 months ago