<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Roots &amp; Shoots | Emily | Activity</title>
	<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/members/emmygirl/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://rootsandshoots.org/members/emmygirl/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emily.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:01:13 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">665ec498bc4674133de93e5057b57c1d</guid>
				<title>Emily posted an update in the group Climate Change Champions: Here&#039;s a activity you can do this week to learn more about [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/13083/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Sep 2021 13:13:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here&#8217;s a activity you can do this week to learn more about climate change! It&#8217;s a really good video and loved it.<br />
<iframe loading="lazy" title="21. The future of climate change" width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MuD42_uk_RU?start=10&#038;feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe><br />
Its 46 minutes long.</p>
<p>P.S. Don&#8217;t worry about the activity pages, Science Mom shows them on the video.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63f0a9fcd20c38edd8fd114ead94a0f3</guid>
				<title>Emily posted an update in the group Climate Change Champions: ***CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – MINI CHALLENGE ***
This week I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/5405/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2020 15:14:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>***CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – MINI CHALLENGE ***<br />
This week I thought we&#8217;d do an extra challenge. We&#8217;ve been doing lots<br />
of challenges so why don&#8217;t we do an extra one? Your mini challenge for this week is to write a letter to any company, ballpark, etc. telling them things they can do to help stop climate change.</p>
<p>P.S. Remember, you don&#8217;t HAVE to do this.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1536fcd765b3d733840cbc3613c7d926</guid>
				<title>Emily&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/5188/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2020 22:11:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">090313ce23daa0c6baa95bd8f2f00557</guid>
				<title>Emily posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/5117/#acomment-5125</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Aug 2020 13:47:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks! I just posted the next challenge.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://rootsandshoots.org/members/emmygirl/" rel="nofollow ugc">Emily</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://rootsandshoots.org/groups/climate-change-champions/" rel="nofollow ugc">Climate Change Champions</a> My family is planting a tree! I also have a book called Ancient Trees that Jane Goodall wrote a paragraph on it. I&#8217;m also going to ask my dad if we can [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca4f4a3b141043eb3ac1c047111c7ee1</guid>
				<title>Emily posted an update in the group Climate Change Champions: ***CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – 5TH CHALLENGE ***

Car p [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/5124/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Aug 2020 13:47:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>***CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – 5TH CHALLENGE ***</p>
<p>Car pollution! I know most of you don’t drive, so try to be a good influence on your parents and talk to them about these suggestions.<br />
<a href="https://sciencing.com/effects-car-pollutants-environment-23581.html" rel="nofollow ugc">https://sciencing.com/effects-car-pollutants-environment-23581.html</a></p>
<p>1. Bike or walk instead of drive to close places.<br />
2. Combine trips such as errands and going to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-5124"><a href="https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/5124/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d7a1ab9a13feeaa284fb8ba27f7517a</guid>
				<title>Emily&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/5118/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Aug 2020 15:58:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">905989f4ca80b5eebcf726a1830bd97d</guid>
				<title>Emily posted an update in the group Climate Change Champions: My family is planting a tree! I also have a book called [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/5117/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Aug 2020 15:40:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My family is planting a tree! I also have a book called Ancient Trees that Jane Goodall wrote a paragraph on it. I&#8217;m also going to ask my dad if we can get a barrel to put compost in since there are so many deer in our area.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">106d2df5291540fe99aa26b73c31dec9</guid>
				<title>Emily posted an update in the group Climate Change Champions: ***CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – 3RD CHALLENGE ***

This week w [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4428/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2020 19:31:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>***CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – 3RD CHALLENGE ***</p>
<p>This week we’re going to save electricity! It is both expensive and using it when it’s not needed is not good for our planet. Here are some ways you can help:<br />
1.	Turn off the light when you’re leaving the room.<br />
2.	Replace your light bulbs with LED bulbs (more energy saving).<br />
3.	Use natural sunligh&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4428"><a href="https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4428/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81b8900fca956453ca5d4b0921c55d34</guid>
				<title>Emily joined the group Sustain Secure Save – Living A Sustainable Life</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4292/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jun 2020 18:08:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1f872104efec723cefce15b9e0d9f90</guid>
				<title>Emily joined the group Monarch Conservation Community</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4192/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jun 2020 12:21:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b6d70de2b5bcb36bdef0cde89e213c6</guid>
				<title>Emily joined the group Milkweed for Monarchs</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4191/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jun 2020 12:05:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">618c1d3cd240bf99da61512a32686cb8</guid>
				<title>Emily joined the group Palm Oil Problems</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4121/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2020 17:58:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bb63f8c356d551bedcd3109ad7abbbd</guid>
				<title>Emily posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4086/#acomment-4094</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2020 21:45:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great! I hope so too. Let us know how it goes. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://rootsandshoots.org/members/emmygirl/" rel="nofollow ugc">Emily</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://rootsandshoots.org/groups/climate-change-champions/" rel="nofollow ugc">Climate Change Champions</a> *** CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – FIRST CHALLENGE ***

As Olivia mentioned, our group is going to set up challenges each week. This week, our first c [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee1ba788bc3fb6c4312d620157a2d967</guid>
				<title>Emily changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4090/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2020 19:16:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e2e778e05c312eec4b33f6e38e4c729</guid>
				<title>Emily posted an update in the group Climate Change Champions: *** CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – FIRST CHALLENGE ***

As O [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4086/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:28:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>*** CLIMATE CHANGE CHAMPIONS – FIRST CHALLENGE ***</p>
<p>As Olivia mentioned, our group is going to set up challenges each week. This week, our first challenge will be on saving water. I’m going to post a list of suggestions for saving water. Let us know if you have any more suggestions! Please post if you’re doing the challenge. Thank you!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4086"><a href="https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4086/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf2ca96f5a3ed0ce1b177bff8021b2fa</guid>
				<title>Emily&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/4064/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:53:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">331ed2257d0ba3e10d6acca2cb421c88</guid>
				<title>Emily joined the group Climate Change Champions</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/3978/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2020 23:28:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b461185d662de3735f642b854e6e7729</guid>
				<title>Emily posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/3037/#acomment-3498</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 May 2020 14:49:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, Olivia! I think a group does things together to help the Environment.I am also new to Roots &amp; Shoots so I don&#8217;t know the exact answer. During this pandemic I think we should do a challenge &#8220;together&#8221; at our own houses. What do you think?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://rootsandshoots.org/members/olivia14/" rel="nofollow ugc">Olivia</a> joined the group <a href="https://rootsandshoots.org/groups/northern-virginia-roots-and-shoots/" rel="nofollow ugc">Northern Virginia Roots and Shoots</a>			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">651f12df59d04250f56ff0281675f1dd</guid>
				<title>Emily posted an update in the group Northern Virginia Roots and Shoots: I think that our group should start a challenge.</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/3468/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 May 2020 21:10:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think that our group should start a challenge.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6177991e4427a29110c3dfe8d742386e</guid>
				<title>Emily joined the group Northern Virginia Roots and Shoots</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/3457/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 May 2020 14:48:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">240e6eb04d3717fbc8d60ab6e74df89e</guid>
				<title>Emily&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/3441/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 May 2020 22:19:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36dfdc763117cb96cf4b9798cebae66d</guid>
				<title>Emily became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://rootsandshoots.org/activity/p/3385/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2020 23:17:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>